Flow Purification is an important Connection Technique used to "clear the channel" between the Spiritual Ego and Bodily Ego and to remove any Wrong Thought that may be interfering with Healing and Connection.
Related LP Terms
Flow Purification > Archetypal Revision, Flow Control, Spiritual Ideology, Triumph of Spirit Archetype Deck, Triumph of Spirit Archetype System, Wrong Thought
Non-LP Related Terms
Flow Purification > Recognize, root out, and replace
Connection Technique > Affirmation, Autogenic Training, Biofeedback, Bornless Ritual, Breathing, Caloric Reduction, Cocooning, Connection Affirmation, Connection Visualization, Dance, Deprivation, Detachment, Drumming, Fasting, Flow Control, Flow Purification, Graduation Invocation, Holotropic Breathwork, Hypoventilation, Intent, Intent to Connect, Japam, Mantra, Meditation, Mindfulness, Mysticism of the Historical Event, Poetry, Power Quest, Receptive Seeking, Relaxation, Sensory Deprivation, Spirit Canoe, The Method of the Lamp, The Way of the Hollow Bone, Thought Control, Vajra Breath, Vision Quest, Visualization, Writing, Zazen
Elements of Connection Practice
Connection Practice > Connection Appliance, Connection Supplement, Connection Technique
Archetypal cleansing involves the removal of Old Energy Archetypes and their replacement with New Energy Archetypes.
Emotional Amelioration involves identifying the source of, and releasing, negative emotions built up as a consequence Toxic Socialization.
"We assert that the divine spark in man being one and identical in its essence with the Universal Spirit, our "spiritual Self" is practically omniscient, but that it cannot manifest its knowledge owing to the impediments of matter. Now the more these impediments are removed, in other words, the more the physical body is paralyzed, as to its own independent activity and consciousness, as in deep sleep or deep trance, or, again, in illness, the more fully can the inner Self manifest on this plane." 
To practice Flow Control, simply accept thoughts you want to think and reject thoughts you do not want to think.
- In general, dismiss ideas that are negative, self-defeating, judgmental. In general, reject Old Energy Archetypes.
- In general, accept ideas that are positive, life-affirming, inclusive, and uplifting. In general, accept New Energy Archetypes
- Use deep breathing, affirmation and visualization to help with flow control. For example if, during connection, you experience feelings and thoughts of unworthiness, press these thoughts and feelings away with an appropriate affirmation, something like "I am worthy, I am strong. I am worthy, I am strong."
Related LP Courses
- ↑ Sosteric, Mike & Ratkovic, Gina. Lightning Path Workbook Three - Connection. Vol. 3. Lightning Path Workbook Series. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, 2017. https://press.lightningpath.org/product/the-lightning-path-book-three-connection/.
- ↑ Blavatsky, H. P. The Key to Theosophy: A Clear Exposition Based on the Wisdom Religion of All Ages. Theosophical University Press, 1889.