Disconnection refers to a disconnection of Bodily Ego from Spiritual Ego (or more generally, a disconnection of the brain from the Fabric of Consciousness. Disconnection occurs when the Bodily Ego of the Physical Unit becomes separated from its own Highest Self/Resident Monadic Consciousness, and from higher Levels of Consciousness. Disconnection occurs as a consequence of Toxic Socialization.
Disconnection results in the lowering of the Consciousness Quotient of the Physical Unit, attenuation of higher brain function, and a consequent reduction in moral capacity, intelligence, compassion, empathy, intuition, creativity, independence, and identity.
Disconnection is caused by:
- The System and Indoctrination into the Ideology of Limitation
- Toxic Socialization
- Lack of Preparation
- Wrong Thought, Wrong Action, and Wrong Environment caused by Indoctrination
- Hurt, pain, chronic stress, and suffering of all types.
Hell is the loneliness, isolation, anguish, pain, and despair that is often the result of disconnection
Petey Stevens was aware that unmet needs "close" or "shut down" and individual. "If a baby'ss caretakers are not available to the baby because of death or another absence such as work, are not supportive, or are abusive because of emotional immaturity or immorality, the baby grows up with negative 'charge' and self-destructive beliefs attached to his or her communications. The ... person is "shut down" or closed" to his or her soul's feelings or truth."
- Sosteric, Mike & Ratkovic, Gina. Lightning Path Workbook Three - Connection. Vol. 3. Lightning Path Workbook Series. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, 2017. https://press.lightningpath.org/product/the-lightning-path-book-three-connection/
- Underhill, Evelyn. Mysticism: A Study in the Nature and Development of Spiritual Consciousness. New York: Dover Publications, 2002. https://amzn.to/2C91xNY.
- Stevens, Petey. Opening up to Your Psychic Self. Nevertheless Press, 1983. p. ii