Flow Purification is an element of LP Connection Practice used to "clear the channel" beween the Spiritual Ego and Bodily Ego. Flow Purification involves Archetypal Cleansing and Emotional Amelioration
Flow Purification > Archetypal Revision, Flow Control, Flow Purification, Recognize, root out, and replace, Spiritual Ideology, Triumph of Spirit Archetype Deck, Triumph of Spirit Archetype System, Wrong Thought
Elements of Connection Practice
Emotional Amelioration involves identifying the source of, and releasing, negative emotions built up as a consequence Toxic Socialization.
"We assert that the divine spark in man being one and identical in its essence with the Universal Spirit, our "spiritual Self" is practically omniscient, but that it cannot manifest its knowledge owing to the impediments of matter. Now the more these impediments are removed, in other words, the more the physical body is paralyzed, as to its own independent activity and consciousness, as in deep sleep or deep trance, or, again, in illness, the more fully can the inner Self manifest on this plane." 
To practice Flow Control, simply accept thoughts you want to think and reject thoughts you do not want to think.
- In general, dismiss ideas that are negative, self-defeating, judgmental. In general, reject Old Energy Archetypes.
- In general, accept ideas that are positive, life-affirming, inclusive, and uplifting. In general, accept New Energy Archetypes
- Use deep breathing, affirmation and visualization to help with flow control. For example if, during connection, you experience feelings and thoughts of unworthiness, press these thoughts and feelings away with an appropriate affirmation, something like "I am worthy, I am strong. I am worthy, I am strong."
- Sosteric, Mike & Ratkovic, Gina. Lightning Path Workbook Three - Connection. Vol. 3. Lightning Path Workbook Series. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, 2017. https://press.lightningpath.org/product/the-lightning-path-book-three-connection/.
- Blavatsky, H. P. The Key to Theosophy: A Clear Exposition Based on the Wisdom Religion of All Ages. Theosophical University Press, 1889.