- Connection Framework
- Connection Practice
- Connection Appliance
- Connection Supplement
- Connection Manual
- Connection Event
- Connection Outcome
- Connection Pathology
Activation is an outcome of connection. Activation is the fifth point in the Lightning Path Connection Framework. Activation occurs when an individual, or a collective, embraces creative power and becomes an active, empowered and creative change agent in the world.
LP Connection Framework Focus Points
Activation, as in an individual's emergence as an active change agent, is often noted and commented on by individuals who research connection and authentic spirituality, or who experience authentic connection events.
Julian Price notes that the spiritual rituals of the Sioux nation are not aimed at the invocation of faith alone, but generally invoke action as well. "Traditions surrounding the Thunder Spirits express a desire for dynamic action...and generally dispense with hierarchy of any kind.
William White points to the biographies of individuals like Handsome Lake, Bill Wilson, and Malcolm X, all of whom had powerful connection experiences, and all of whom became active change agents after their experience, trying to motivate, heal, and transform others
One of the key components of the Alcoholics Anonymous framework for cure and recovery is "vigorous action", activation and empowerment, both in "strenuous effort to face, and to be rid of, the things in ourselves which had been blocking us...." and also action to help others achieve insight and cure. 
Under healthy global and social conditions (i.e. conditions filled with love, support, prosperity, grace, and guidance), activation occurs as a normal and safe part of the human development process.
Activation occurs first at the individual level, then at the collective level, and finally at the planetary level. The global activation process is visually illustrated in the Great Invocation meditation/visualization.
Current planetary conditions are not healthy. Currently, we live with a Toxic Socialization process designed to prevent activation and prop up a destructive and venal System. The toxic socialization process is designed to suppress Consciousness (i.e. lower Consciousness Quotient) and distort and destroy the energy systems of the body in order to prevent activation. Therefore under current conditions activation often requires conscious, and possibly therapeutic, intervention.
Wiccan pathbreaker Starhawk emphasizes the progressive, political, active aspects of Wicca, leading her to nonviolent direct actions to protest nuclear power, nuclear weapons, imperialism, and patriarchy. 
Pally  notes, of American New Evangelicals, that there is a component of active, get out there and change things, in their spirituality because they recognize that "Jesus was...a new society builder....Immanent as well as transcendent, he had this-worldly intent to model a new way of living in the polis. In this, he was political...."
"We cannot lightly pass over the spiritual service of mystics. Far from being the unpractical, dreamy persons they are too often conceived to have been, they have weathered storms, endured conflicts, and lived through water-spouts which would have overwhelmed souls whose anchor did not reach beyond the veil. They have discovered an inner refuge, where they enjoy the truce of God, even amid the din of the world's warfare. They have led great reforms, championed movements of great moment to humanity, and they have saved Christianity - from being submerged under scholastic formalism and ecclesiastical systems, which were alien to man's essential nature and need. They have been spiritual leaders, they are the persons who shifted the levels of life for the race. 1 They have been able to render these services because they felt themselves allied inwardly with a larger personal Power than themselves, and they have been aware that they were in immediate correspondence with Some One—a Holy Spirit, a Great Companion—who was working with them and through them. This furtherance of life by incoming energy, the heightening of power by correspondence with what seems to be God, is, however, by no means confined to a few chosen spirits and rare geniuses; it is a wide spread fact to be reckoned with everywhere. There are multitudes of men and women in out-of-the-way places, in backwoods towns, and on uneventful farms, who are the salt of the earth and the light of the world in their communities, because they have had experiences which revealed to them Realities which their neighbours missed, and powers to live by which the mere " church-goers " failed to find."
Sosteric, Mike (2019). Lightning Path Workbook One: Introduction to Authentic Spirituality. Lightning Path Press. 
Sosteric, Mike and Ratkovic, Gina (2019,BOOK2). Lightning Path Workbook Two: Healing. Lightning Path Press. 
Sosteric, Mike (BOOK3). Lightning Path Workbook Three: Connection. Lightning Path Press. 
Sosteric, Mike. (RSGAS). The Rocket Scientists' Guide to Authentic Spirituality. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press. 
- Sosteric. Rocket Scientists’ Guide to Authentic Spirituality. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, Unpublished Draft. https://press.lightningpath.org/product/rocket-scientists-guide-authentic-spirituality/.
- Rice, Julian. Before the Great Spirit: The Many Faces of Sioux Spirituality. University of New Mexico, 1998. https://amzn.to/2C9fM5E.
- Rice, Julian. Before the Great Spirit: The Many Faces of Sioux Spirituality. University of New Mexico, 1998. p. 12 https://amzn.to/2C9fM5E.
- White, William L. “Transformational Change: A Historical Review.” Journal of Clinical Psychology 60, no. 5 (May 2004): 461–70.
- Ibrahim, Arwa. “What Is Sahwa, the Awakening Movement under Pressure in Saudi?,” 2019. https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/sahwa-awakening-movement-pressure-saudi-190603100555782.html.
- Alcoholics Anonymous. ‘PASS IT ON’ The Story of Bill Wilson and How the A.A. Message Reached the World. Kindle. New York: AA World Services, 1984. https://amzn.to/2XKQNP5.
- Starhawk. Spiral Dance, The - 20th Anniversary: A Rebirth of the Ancient Religion of the Goddess: 20th Anniversary Edition: Starhawk: 9780676974676: Gateway - Amazon.Ca. New York: Harper One, 2011
- Pally, Marcia. The New Evangelicals: Expanding the Vision of the Common Good. Grand Rapids, Michigan: Eerdmans, 2011.
- Jones, Rufus. Studied in Mystical Religion. London and New York: Macmillan and Co., 1909.