A Zenith Experience is any positively felt Connection Experience.  A zenith experience may range in power from minor nature and peak experiences through to full-blown visionary revelation. The opposite of a zenith experience is a Nadir Experience.
List of LP Connection Experience Types
Connection Experiences > Activation Experience, Aesthetic Experience, Ascension Experience, Awakening Experience, Birth Experience, Clearing Experience, Completion Experience, Death Experience, Deep Flow, Diminutive Experience, Dream Experience, Flow Experience, Forced Connection, Healing Experience, Intuitive Glimmering, Nadir Experience, Peak Experience, Plateau Experience, Push Experience, Rebirth Experience, Restorative Experience, Union Experience, Unity Experience, Zenith Experience
Zenith experiences are pleasant moments of unity, oneness, peace, bliss, enlightenment, realization, etc., caused when Consciousness descends into a Physical Unit that is healthy, prepared, and embedded in a supportive milieu (Sosteric, SA1).
A zenith experience may occur spontaneously as is the case, for example, when somebody is walking through the forest and they suddenly experience feelings of unity or oneness), or it can be induced, as for example when the Bodily Ego is intentionally suppressed through meditational practices (e.g. Transcendental Meditation) or nutritional supplementation (i.e. ingestion of Connection Supplements.)
A Zenith experience is the opposite of a Nadir Experience.
Zenith experiences may be distinguished along a continuum of duration and intensity. The following is a tentative ordering from least to most intense.
Salzman distinguishes between progressive or regressive connection experiences. "The former is characterized by honesty, humility, tolerance, and generosity, whereas the latter is characterized by rigidity of belief, zealous proselytizing, intolerance or hatred of infidels, and propensity for aggression and martyrdom.
- Sosteric, Mike & Ratkovic, Gina (2019). Lightning Path Workbook One: Introduction to Authentic Spirituality. Lightning Path Press. 
- Sosteric, Mike and Ratkovic, Gina (2019,BOOK2). Lightning Path Workbook Two: Healing. Lightning Path Press. 
- Sosteric, Mike & Ratkovic, Gina. Lightning Path Workbook Three - Connection. Vol. 3. Lightning Path Workbook Series. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, 2017. https://press.lightningpath.org/product/the-lightning-path-book-three-connection/
- Salzman, L. “The Psychology of Regressive Religious Conversion.” Journal of Pastoral Care 8 (1954): 61–75.
- White, William L. “Transformational Change: A Historical Review.” Journal of Clinical Psychology 60, no. 5 (May 2004): 465.