An archetypal constellation facilitates the construction of intellectual and emotional conclusions and conditions in Bodily Consciousness. For example, Old Energy Archetypes help establish the psychological and emotional condition of compliance and obedience to authority. Old energy archetypal constellations encourage us to conclude that we are "Fools in School," i.e. cosmic school children on a planet designed to tutor us in the proper ways of existence.
New Energy Constellations
- Identity Constellation: Answers the Big Question "Who am I?"
- Purpose Constellation: Answers the big question "Why am I here?"
- Awakening Constellation: Answers the big question "How do I awaken?"
- Activation Constellation: Answers the big question "How do I activate?"
- Ascension Constellation: Answers the big question, "How do I ascend?"
Old Energy Constellations
Book of Slavery
- Authority Constellation
- Hierophant (exoteric religious authority) | Empress (social authority)| Emperor (political economic authority) | Hermit (esoteric/lodge authority) Justice
- Fool in School Constellation
- Chariot | Strength | The Sun
- The Fool | Wheel of Fortune (a.k.a. The Wheel) | The Magician | Justice | Death
- Hanged Man The Devil
- The System
- Judge and Punish Constellation
- The Sun | Justice
- Repression Constellation
- High Priestess (emotions) Chariot (beast within) Strength (a corruption of strength) The Sun (the old energy outcome of suppression/repression)
Book of Power
- Magician in Training
- Initiation Constellation
- Passage Constellation
- Secrets Constellation
- Ideology of the Alpha
Sosteric, Mike (2019). Triumph of Spirit Book Two: New and Old Energy Archetypes 
Sosteric, Mike (2019). Triumph of Spirit Book Two: New and Old Energy Archetypes