A Creation Template is a collection of archetypes organized into a narrative and used to deliberately influence and control how people think about and act in the world, and how they think about and act towards themselves.
Related LP Terms
Creation Template > Archetypal Gestalt, Archetypal Right Thought, Archetypal Wrong Thought, Archetype Cards, Archetype Constellation, Archetype Deck, Archetype System, Archetypes, Collective Consciousness, Creation's Equation, Creations Equation, European Grand Narrative, External Resistance, Fool's Tarot, Great Deception, Identity Archetype, LP Archetype Framework, Less Than Messages, Masonic Tarot Deck, Mundane Right Thought, New Energy Archetype, New Energy Creation Template, Old Energy Archetype, Positioning Statements, Symbol Factory, System Architect, System Maintenance, Triumph of Spirit, Triumph of Spirit Archetype Deck, Triumph of Spirit Archetype System, Triumph of Spirit Archetypes, Triumph of Spirit Narrative, Zoroastrian Narrative
Non-LP Related Terms
Creation templates consist of Positioning Statements and what else....
There are two types of creation templates, Old Energy Creation Templates and New Energy Creation Templates. Old Energy Creation Templates are typically created in Ideological Institutions by Agents of Consciousness who then propagate these templates into the consciousness of the masses for the purpose of indoctrination and social control. And New Energy Creation Templates designed at the grassroots to heal, emancipate, empower, and connect.
An Old Energy Creation Template emphasizes hierarchy, privilege, submission, judgment, and punishment.
A New Energy Creation Template emphasizes unity, equality, prosperity for all, emancipation, personal power, forgiveness, and responsibility.
Creation templates are designed with a creative goal in mind. To understand the creative goals of Creation Template, carefully trace the source of the ideas.
Aleister Crowley defined magick as "The science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will," without necessarily having to engage in actual physical force. As such, the development and implementation of a creation template (perhaps into an Archetype Deck or an album series), is the quintessential practice of that science and art.
The extant and dominant global creation template is an Old Energy Creation Template. The Triumph of Spirit Archetype System (TOSAS) represents an attempt to build a New Energy Creation Template to replace the elitist old energy creation template.
The creation of an old energy creation template often involves the intentional subjugation of "marginal" knowledges that complete with the intent and direction of said CT. See Subjugated Knowledge.
Creation Template: Paul Foster Case intimates the Freemasons' Wheel of Fortune tarot card is a Creation Template. Notice how archetypes support the "creative world" which in turn support "formative" (see Form)) world and finally the material world. "The wheel is the symbol of the whole cycle of cosmic expression, and also the emblem of any particular series of events. Its center, or pivot, is the archetypal world; the inner circle is the creative; the middle circle the formative; the outer circle the material world."
Related LP Courses
- LP 280 - The Triumph of Spirit Archetype System (teaches you all about the Lightning Path's Triumph of Spirit Archetype System and its archetypes
- Sosteric, Mike. Lightning Path Workbook Four - Archetypal Study and Flow Control Using the Triumph of Spirit Archetype System. Vol. 4. Lightning Path Workbook Series. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, 2020.
- Sosteric, Mike. “From Zoroaster to Star Wars, Jesus to Marx: The Art, Science, and Technology of Human Manipulation,” Unpublished. https://www.academia.edu/34504691.
- Harold J. Ellens."Introduction: The Destructive Power of Religion." The Destructive Power of Religion: Violence in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Ed. Ellens, J. Harold. Westport, CT: Praegar, 2001. 1-9.
- Case, Paul Foster. Learning Tarot Essentials: Tarot Cards for Beginners. Vancouver: Ishtar Publishing, 1932. p. 106/