A Symbol Factory is an institution that revives, restore, reproduces, recreates and distributes archetypes and creation templates, specifically Old Energy Creation Templates. specifically tasked with creating and distributing Archetypes and Creation Templates.
Lightning Path Workbook Fourcontains a discussion of archetypes and symbol factories.
See "A Short Sociology of Archetypes" for a more advanced discussion of symbol factories.
See also From Zoroaster to Star Wars, Jesus to Marx: The Art, Science, and Technology of Human Manipulation,” https://www.academia.edu/34504691
- Sosteric, Mike. “From Zoroaster to Star Wars, Jesus to Marx: The Art, Science, and Technology of Human Manipulation,” https://www.academia.edu/34504691.
- Ruyle's article provides inspiration for this term, and the term Symbol Factory. See “Mode of Production and Mode of Exploitation: The Mechanical and the Dialectical.” Dialectical Anthropology 1, no. 1 (1975): 7–23. https://doi.org/10.1007/bf00244565.
- Sosteric, Mike. Lightning Path Workbook Four - Flow Control with the Triumph of Spirit Archetype System. Vol. 4. Lightning Path Workbook Series. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, 2020.
- Sosteric, Mike. “A Sociology of Tarot.” Canadian Journal of Sociology 39, no. 3 (2014). https://www.academia.edu/25055505/.
- Sosteric, Mike. “A Short Sociology of Archetypes,” https://www.academia.edu/44254363/A_Short_Sociology_of_Archetypes.