LP Stages of Attainment
Different spiritual systems, and different commentators, theorize a cornucopia of different schemata.
The LP Stages
- Novice - One who has begun to question This is a person who has begun thinking that there may be more to life and reality than what they were taught in the schools and churches of their youth.
- Initiate - One who has begun to practice This is a person who has started to search around for deeper truth, and has initiated some form of Connection Practice, such as Mindfullness, Meditation, and so on. Note that at this stage the individual may not have depth of understanding, but they may have begun putting "two and two" together.
- Adept - One who has begun to understand This is a person who has experienced some success in expanding their CQ, and who has begun to understand deeper levels of truth present in the LP System.
- Master - One who has begun to know A master is a perfected adept. This is an individual who can initiate connection at will and who enters connected states regularly in order to expand, deepen, ground, and grow.
- Avatar - One who has begun to teach This is a person who has made a commitment to help teach others.
Movement up the stage is accompanied by gradually increasing CQ
It should be clearly understood that these stages do not refer to the condition or quality of the Resident Monadic Consciousness but the extent to which the physical, neurological, and conceptual apparatus of the Physical Unit has matured/purified/healed enough to allow significant inflows of Consciousness. Thus these are a measure of the extent to which The Vessel has been prepared and higher consciousness has settled into the Physical Unit.
It should be noted that the mere influx of consciousness is insufficient to assess one's "level." High levels of Awakening can be associated with confusion, disorientation, and even madness, especially when Awakening occurs without proper guidance.
It should be noted that proper maturation of the Physical Unit depends not only on the individual's own efforts, but the efforts of those around him, from parents, through schools, media, government, to society. Proper nutrition, a loving, nurturing, and stimulating environment, are pre-requisites that not only enable healthy and strong maturation of the Physical Unit but also its full Awakening, Activation, and Ascension.
It should be noted that it is the job of all healers to assist with healing the Physical Unit when, because of toxic local, social, and global conditions, injuries have resulted, scars have been formed, chakra flows have been stunted, and proper maturation has therefore not been completed. Short of the death of an individual physical unit, healing of that unit is always possible.
Finally, we may add a fifth stage of awakening, that of the Avatar, to represent those who attain full mastery, but then go on to further study and training enabling them to teach the spiritual arts and sciences to a veiled and hostile world such as this one.
There are two basic categorizations of attainment in Buddhism "...the ordinary person, called “the uninstructed worldling” (assutavā puthujjana), and the wise follower of the Buddha, called the “instructed noble disciple” (sutavā ariyasāvaka). According to Budda, these two classes of people react differently to the things of the world.
- Bodhi, Bhikkhu, ed. In the Buddha’s Words: An Anthology of Discourses from the Pali Canon. Wisdom Publications, 2005. p. 19