The Three Ws of Misalignment
Wrong Thought > Alignment, Archetypes, Connection Obstacle, Disjuncture, Flow Purification, Gurutitus, Ideology, Misalignment, New Energy Archetype, Normal Consciousness, Spiritual Ideology, Triumph of Spirit Archetype System
Wrong thought consists of Archetypes and Ideology. Also negative, hateful, hurtful, mean, malicious, and cruel thoughts. Wrong thought is thought that diminishes you and makes you feel unworthy, impotent, and “less than" the Divine Spark you really are.
Wrong thought prevents healing by encouraging one to engage in practices that damage the body and mind and that prevent one from seeking proper treatment and engaging in proper healing practice (i.e. rest). Wrong thought undermines and prevents connection by distorting and disconnecting The Flow.
Wrong thought subverts connection by
- encouraging ineffective Connection Practice
- encouraging the Bodily Ego to resist or shutdown connection by sowing fear, anxiety, paranoia, and hatred in the mind.
- corrupting and distorting the flow of Consciousness (by giving you ideas that twist ideas and truth),
- causing Spiritual Emergency and Connection Pathology.
Wrong thought is a thing in the spiritual traditions of this world.
Zoroastrianism: Good thoughts are "useful thoughts and wise thoughts and great thoughts and wholesome thoughts and kindly thoughts and virtuous thoughts and good thoughts." Bad thoughts are " idle thoughts and foolish thoughts and mean thoughts and malicious thoughts and cruel thoughts and vicious thoughts and evil thoughts."
Wrong thought can be “accidental” or it can be intentional. Accidental wrong thought occurs when we accidentally get the wrong idea in our head, and then accidentally stick with that wrong idea for years, even when it is clearly causing us grief, pain, and disconnection.
Accidental wrong thought happens, but more likely wrong thought enters into your head because it has been “seeded” by groups intent on reducing the transformative/revolutionary potential of connection to Consciousness. One example of this seeding is the modern Tarot deck which was created in the elite circles during the Industrial Revolution as a way to control the spirituality of both the elites and the masses.
- Sosteric, Lightning Path Workbook Four - Flow Control with the Triumph of Spirit Archetype System. Vol. 4. Lightning Path Workbook Series. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, 2020. https://press.lightningpath.org/product/the-lightning-path-book-four-archetypal-study/.
- ———. Lightning Path Workbook Four - Flow Control with the Triumph of Spirit Archetype System. Vol. 4. Lightning Path Workbook Series. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, 2020. https://press.lightningpath.org/product/the-lightning-path-book-four-archetypal-study/.
- Dhalla, Maneckji Nusservanji. History of Zoroastrianism. New York: Oxford University Press, 1938.
- Sosteric, Mike. “A Sociology of Tarot.” Canadian Journal of Sociology 39, no. 3 (2014). https://www.academia.edu/25055505/.