- Connection Framework
- Connection Practice
- Connection Appliance
- Connection Supplement
- Connection Manual
- Connection Event
- Connection Outcome
- Connection Pathology
Activation is an outcome of connection. Activation is the fifth point in the Lightning Path Connection Framework. Activation occurs when an individual, or a collective, embraces creative power and becomes an active, empowered and creative change agent in the world.
List of Connection Outcomes
Connection Outcome > Absolute Sensation, Activation, Alignment, Ascension, Awakening, Beatific Vision, Bodhisattva, Breakthrough, Breakthrough Experience, Buddha Mind, Christ Consciousness, Clarification of Consciousness, Clarity, Consciousness of Presence, Cosmic Consciousness, Cosmic Religious Feeling, Daigo, Dark Night of the Soul, Dissonance, Déjà vu, ESP, Ecstasy, Egoic Explosion, Emotional Cleansing, Emotional Satisfaction, Enhanced Intellectual Power, Enlightenment, Epiphany, Existential Terrors, Expansion of Meaning, Experience of Admixture, Feeling of Immortality, Flooding, Gifts of the Spirit, Glimpse, Gnosis, Healing, Improved Relationships, Insight, Intramonadic Communication, Kensho, Liberation, Love, MEPF, Meanification, Moksha, Moral Quickening, Mushi-dokugo, Noesis, Perfect Contemplation... further results
Activation, as in an individual's emergence as an active change agent, is often noted and commented on by individuals who research connection and authentic spirituality, or who experience authentic connection events.
Julian Price notes that the spiritual rituals of the Sioux nation are not aimed at the invocation of faith alone, but generally invoke action as well. "Traditions surrounding the Thunder Spirits express a desire for dynamic action...and generally dispense with hierarchy of any kind.
William White points to the biographies of individuals like Handsome Lake, Bill Wilson, and Malcolm X, all of whom had powerful connection experiences, and all of whom became active change agents after their experience, trying to motivate, heal, and transform others
One of the key components of the Alcoholics Anonymous framework for cure and recovery is "vigorous action", activation and empowerment, both in "strenuous effort to face, and to be rid of, the things in ourselves which had been blocking us...." and also action to help others achieve insight and cure. 
Under healthy global and social conditions (i.e. conditions filled with love, support, prosperity, grace, and guidance), activation occurs as a normal and safe part of the human development process.
Activation occurs first at the individual level, then at the collective level, and finally at the planetary level. The global activation process is visually illustrated in the Great Invocation meditation/visualization.
Current planetary conditions are not healthy. Currently, we live with a Toxic Socialization process designed to prevent activation and prop up a destructive and venal System. The toxic socialization process is designed to suppress Consciousness (i.e. lower Consciousness Quotient) and distort and destroy the energy systems of the body in order to prevent activation. Therefore under current conditions activation often requires conscious, and possibly therapeutic, intervention.
Sharp, Michael (BOOK1). Lightning Path Workbook One: Introduction to Authentic Spirituality. Lightning Path Press. 
Sosteric, Mike and Ratkovic, Gina (2019,BOOK2). Lightning Path Workbook Two: Healing. Lightning Path Press. 
Sharp, Michael (BOOK3). Lightning Path Workbook Three: Connection. Lightning Path Press. 
Sosteric, Mike. (RSGAS). The Rocket Scientists' Guide to Authentic Spirituality. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press. 
- Sosteric. Rocket Scientists’ Guide to Authentic Spirituality. St. Albert, Alberta: Lightning Path Press, Unpublished Draft. https://press.lightningpath.org/product/rocket-scientists-guide-authentic-spirituality/.
- Rice, Julian. Before the Great Spirit: The Many Faces of Sioux Spirituality. University of New Mexico, 1998. https://amzn.to/2C9fM5E.
- Rice, Julian. Before the Great Spirit: The Many Faces of Sioux Spirituality. University of New Mexico, 1998. p. 12 https://amzn.to/2C9fM5E.
- White, William L. “Transformational Change: A Historical Review.” Journal of Clinical Psychology 60, no. 5 (May 2004): 461–70.
- Ibrahim, Arwa. “What Is Sahwa, the Awakening Movement under Pressure in Saudi?,” 2019. https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/sahwa-awakening-movement-pressure-saudi-190603100555782.html.
- Alcoholics Anonymous. ‘PASS IT ON’ The Story of Bill Wilson and How the A.A. Message Reached the World. Kindle. New York: AA World Services, 1984. https://amzn.to/2XKQNP5.