- Connection Framework
- Connection Practice
- Connection Appliance
- Connection Supplement
- Connection Manual
- Connection Event
- Connection Outcome
- Connection Pathology
In cabbalistic terms, awakening/ascension is the process of raising Malkuth (a.k.a. the Kingdom) back up to Kether (a.k.a. the Crown)
In Vedic terms connection with Highest Self is the meaning of the term yoga (union) and the goal of yogic practice.
In Christian terms, ascension/connection is described as
- baptism with the Holy Spirit. "I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." Mark 1: 8 or
- the descent of the Holy Spirit, "When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened 22 and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove." Luke 3: 21-22.
- Paul speaks of his "ascension" connection as the destruction of "I" (i.e. little self" and dominance of "Christ" (i.e. Highest Self). "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. " (Galatians 3: 20).
- Union, Divine Union, Spiritual Marriage, Spiritual Bethrothal, etc.
The Dove Logo is a symbol of ascension/connection/descent of the Holy Spirit/Yoga/Union
Ascension results in a more aligned existence. A more aligned existence is something we strive for while connecting, but it is also the "fruit" of alignment, when alignment leads to connection. Galatians 5: 22-26
- Sharp, Michael. “I Am/We Are.” Blog of Michael Sharp, 2003. https://www.michaelsharp.org/i-amwe-are/.