The SpiritWiki is the canonical repository of all things Lightning Path. It was started back in 2007 as a way to understand and explore "mystical experiences" (herein referred to as Connection Experiences).
The SpiritWiki uses MediaWiki software and the Semantic Mediawiki extension to facilitate easy semantic linking and updating.
The SpiritWiki is an evolving theoretical/scholarly work in progress. At this time, all entries should be considered draft and subject to revision.
The SpiritWiki needs you. You can contribute your expertise by helping us build up our terms database. For example, if you are a student of or expert in the Sufi religion, you can add Sufism's concepts and theories to the SpiritWiki so they can be internally defined and linked. You can also help by adding citations and research links to various SpiritWiki concepts. If you would like to contribute, email [email protected]
Each SpiritWiki entry is structured into several sections, a mandatory definition and one or more optional sections, listed below.
- Definition: The definition section provides the canonical definition of a term.
- Terms: The terms section is included when incorporating external schools of thought. See for example Zoroastrianism. The terms section includes a link to all Zoroastrian terms, like Vohu Manah, included in the SpiritWiki
- Syncretic Terms: Syncretic terms are a) terms from other traditions and schools or b) terms from within the LP corpus, that mean the same as the LP term. Thus the terms soul, higher self, and atman are syncretic (mean approximately the same thing) as the LP term Spiritual Ego.
- Related LP Terms: Related LP terms are terms from the LP corpus that are closely related to the current term. For example, the entry for Spiritual Ego lists several LP related terms, like Bodily Ego, Monadic Intensification, and Physical Unit.
- Non-LP Related Terms: Non-LP related terms are related terms from outside the LP corpus.
- Notes, which is a section that includes commentary, links to research, and anything else that might facilitate consideration and deepen understanding,
- Footnotes, citations and notes from the entry
- References, a complete listing of all books, journals, web pages cited in the SpiritWiki
Sometimes other sections are included. For example, the Transpersonal Realm is one of three Dimensions of the Psyche identified by Groff. The entry includes a second section that lists these three dimensions. These related terms could technically go into the section on related terms, but they are removed to improve granularity and interlinking.
The SpiritWiki is a completely open and freely accessible representation/expose of the LP. If you want to learn about the LP, if you have a question about its concepts, if you need to look up a definition or idea, if you want to see how one LP concept links to another LP concept, or how an LP concept links to Syncretic Terms from other traditions, you will find that information in the SpiritWiki.
The SpiritWiki is organized as a hypertext memex of concepts and ideas. The SpiritWiki works in conjunction with hypertext courseware provided by the LP Instructional Curriculum.
The SpiritWiki is an attempt to develop a modern, progressive, and grounded Connection Framework capable of helping people heal and reconnect. It is not the first modern attempt. See for example the Arica School by Oscar Ichazo.
Citation and Legal
Treat this Wiki like an online monograph or textbook. Many of the concepts and ideas presented here are either wholly original (e.g., Fabric of Consciousness), or the definitions are significantly enhanced over their old energy counterparts. You can freely use information in this SpiritWiki, but citation or direct linking are required.
Are you an expert in a particular religious tradition? Have you done some research relevant to LP concepts and ideas? Would you like to help with scaffolding (linking concepts, adding syncretic terms) or editing? Do you want to help save the world? That's awesome. We need all the help we can get. Reach out to [email protected] with your offer and an explanation on how you'd like to help.
- ↑ Sosteric, Mike. Connection 100 – An Auto-Ethnography of My (Mystical) Connection Experiences.” Religions 13, no. 10 (2022). https://doi.org/10.3390/rel13100993 https://www.academia.edu/50970462
- ↑ Bush, Vannevar. “As We May Think.” The Atlantic Monthly 1945, no. July (1945)