An Ideology is an organized set of Archetypes and ideas that provide untruthful justification for the actions and/or inactions of individuals or groups (RSGDISCERNMENT). Ideology is designed to enable the exploitation and abuse of other human beings, and often even children.
Ideologies operate by providing excuses and justification that a) quell the doubt and assuage the guilt of the abusers/exploiters and b) encourage docility, compliance, and silent acceptance by the victims/exploited.
There are four broad categories of ideology in use on this planet. These are:
* Gender Ideology - Ideology that provides justification for gender based exploitation of women * Race Ideology - Ideology that provides justification for racially based exploitation of humans. * Social Class Ideology - Ideology that provides justification for socially based exploitation. * Spiritual Ideology - Ideology that provides justification for spiritual exploitation.
Religion and Science
Ideologies typically have both a "scientific" expression and a "religious" expression. The religious expression of gender ideology is present in stories and monologues that suggest, for example, that women are weak temptresses. The scientific expression of gender ideology is expressed in notions of genetically/naturally based differences, with men being considered stronger/more evolved, and women being seeing as weaker/less advanced.
There are many negative physical, emotional, psychological, social, and spiritual Consequences of Ideology.
===The System=== Regime of Accumulation
- Mode of Exploitation
- EPMO | Distraction | Perception Sanitation | Indoctrination
- Agents of Consciousness -> Hollywood | Parents | Teachers
- Socialization -> Primary Socialization | Secondary Socialization | Agents of Socialization -> Parents | Teachers
- Hidden Curriculum
- Distraction | Perception Sanitation | Indoctrination
Sosteric, Mike (2012) Ding Dong the Alpha Male is Dead. Socjourn. http://www.sociology.org/ding-dong-the-alpha-male-is-dead/